BE A GUEST BLOGGER
Are you interested in being a guest blogger for VeterinarianCommunication.com? Do you have research, experience, or advice for those seeking to improve their interpersonal or organizational skills in their workplace? Do you have skills and tips you’d like to offer others?
My goal is to assist organizations and businesses that want to enable their members/employees to be more effective in their communication. If you’d like to help, contact us.
Our readers look for advice, tips and practical experience related to improving relationships. This includes interaction with clients and customers, enhancing satisfaction among employees, building cooperation and collaboration as a workplace value, and helping people present their ideas and needs in an open, honest, respective and effective manner.
Veterinarians are especially encouraged to write. While the concepts and skills in COMMUNICATION CASE STUDIES apply to all kinds of organizations, the cases do address the veterinary practice. Veterinarians visit our site and want to know that the advice you offer will apply to them.
The range of communication topics that will be appropriate is large: interpersonal, organizations, public speaking, negotiation, conflict resolution, team building, collaboration, cooperation, win-win, presentations, the impact of technology on human interactions.
* You post must be original and exclusive to VeterinarianCommunication.com
* The length should be 250-350 words, including a title. Readers like bullet points and lists. Be succinct.
* Include relevant links that will lead readers to sources or additional resources.
* Include your bio of 50 words and a headshot or other relevant photo.
* You must be willing to accept comments (which will be moderated by ICS).
* We will expect you to promote your post on social media (pointing to the ICS site).
If you have questions, contact us or send an email to Carolyn@ICSWorkplaceCommunication.com. Posts should be emailed to that address in WORD or PAGES. We will respond expeditiously to let you know if the post is accepted.
Thanks for your interest. We look forward to your guesting with us.
Carolyn Shadle, of ICS